Senior Home Health Care and Personal Care in Montgomery County, MD
We got our start by creating senior care services and conveniences for our residents in Asbury’s Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Now we’re bringing senior care services into the surrounding community of Montgomery County, Maryland. See our options below.
Home Health Care (Physician-Ordered)
- Asbury Home Services holds 4.5 out of 5 stars from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, indicating quality care and overall improvement in outcomes. In addition, we are accreditated by the Joint Commission, which conducts on-site surveys of organizations' quality of care and client safety policies and practices.
- Asbury Home Services' senior home health care services are fully licensed and are provided under a physician's order and reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, TriCare Prime, TriCare Standard and UMWA Health and Retirement Funds. Our Montgomery County, Md.-based senior home health care agency is staffed by skillful and caring health care professionals. Asbury Home Services is a licensed home health agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality, License #HH7159.
Home Health Care by Asbury Home Services Includes:
Physical, occupational and speech therapy
Medical social worker services
Home Health aides
Dressing changes and wound care
Home safety and emergency education
IV therapy and injections
Management and evaluation of patient care plan
Medication and disease management and education
Observation and assessment of conditions
Please contact us for a complete list of our services
In-Home Care (Private Pay)
- Asbury Home Services by Interim HealthCare delivers quality, flexible home care services that are not part of a doctor-ordered treatment plan.This is a great option for seniors who require some support with tasks of daily living, chores or transportation, or some types of medical support, but do not meet the conditions necessary for Medicare or insurance reimbursement. InterimHealthCare services are privately paid by the client. Interim HealthCare is a licensed residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality, license #R2864.
In-home and Personal Care Services by Interim HealthCare Include:
- AM/PM assistance with hygiene and daily living tasks
- Daily safety check, home safety assessment, and home risk reduction
- Medication reminders & pillbox fill services
- Transportation & errand assistance
- Companion services
- Light meal prep or delivery
- Incontinence/catheter care
- Case management and care coordination
- Health appointments liaison
- Blood pressure screening
- Glucose cueing and monitoring
- Education on disease management
- Please contact us for a complete list of our services.
Asbury Home Services
Located on the Asbury Methodist Village Campus
201 Russell Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877